Welcome Message.

Welcome to the blog!

I remember first hearing about Mohammed Bin Rashid All Maktoum's publication entitled "Flashes of Thought." Even prior to delving into the contents of the book, my mind was already abuzz with contemplations on life and human experience. It was almost intuitive for me to envision that if I were to create a blog, I would call it " Flashes of Thought." And Voila! Here we are.

Life is not a straight line, one wise man said. Consequently, my aim in sharing content with you is to take you on an odyssey of exploring diverse thoughts and perspectives on life that will inspire, motivate and provoke you to perceive life through different lenses. Prepare yourselves. It promises to be quite the journey. 

I look forward to interacting with you more therefore please keep your comments coming. Your input is highly valued.
Thank you for taking your time to read through.  

Shilako Abutaka.

Comments

  1. I love to Journey maybe that is I am called walker even though I can not carry a baby. Welldone Dear. We journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty congratulations ♥️.
    Seat belt buckled up.
    See you around 😍!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearty Congratulations ♥️.
    Seat belt buckled up.
    See you around 😍!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flash 7: An Epiphany.

Flash 6: A Land Without Borders?

Flash 1: On Fear.